How to Find Out If Your Mac Uses Intel or Apple Silicon
Click on the in the macOS menu bar.
Choose About This Mac from the dropdown menu.
Mac computers with Intel processors will show an item labeled Processor ( Intel ), while Mac computers with Apple silicon will show an item labeled Chip (Apple M1/M2).
Write Manual That Users Will Read Checklist
Writing a manual that users will actually read doesn't have to be hard. Follow this checklist to ensure your manual is well-written, comprehensive, and easy to understand. Learn how to create an effective user manual that your readers will appreciate.
0 out of 12
1. Read the user manual thoroughly and understand its purpose and scope.
2. Identify the target audience and their needs.
3. Outline the structure and organization of the manual.
4. Create a table of contents that provides an overview of the manual.
5. Create chapters and sections that address the user’s needs.
6. Include images, diagrams, and screenshots to help explain concepts.
7. Use clear and concise language to explain concepts and procedures.
8. Use headings, lists, and tables to break up content.
9. Include troubleshooting and FAQs sections.
10. Create a glossary of terms.
11. Test the manual with users to ensure that it is effective.